Wednesday, March 22

Captured Love!!! #Cre8time Jewels by Maria Soto


Hi there! Maria here today with a little something I wanted to share... my take on a "Beauty & The Beast" love project. I put together a couple of tiny and very pretty pendants... the rose reminds me of the "Rose" from Beauty and the Beast.

  

I went shopping for some coloring pens at Michael's one day and took a look at their clearance section. I noticed some little glass dome charms and thought, why not, so I got the three packs they had left. Not sure what I would do with these but figured they would come in handy one day.

I had some tiny flowers and hearts I had cast previously with some leftover resin from another project I was working on, and they were the perfect size to fit in this little "cloches" {name marked on the package}. 


I mixed a very small batch of Amazing Clear Cast Resin and added some of the Alumilite blue dye. I placed a very tiny amount onto the metal part of the jewelry component – using the resin as a glue to hold the tiny heart and the glass dome.


For the tiny rose, I used Mod Podge Dimensional Magic in glitter as a glue too. I also added some clear rhinestones to both pieces. 


A very simple project – once the resin and the dimensional magic cured, all I had to do was add a chain and these lovely domed pieces are ready to wear.


I hoped I have inspired you to create something new using extra pieces you have leftover from old projects. Please share your creations with us by leaving a comment below or on social media.

What would you create using
these Amazing products? 

Thanks for visiting! I invite you to stop over to my blog, "What is Creativity"
 at http://chuy-creativity.blogspot.com to see more of my creations. ~ Maria Soto

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...