Tuesday, December 27

#Cre8time Christmas at the Cabin... by Lyn Gill


Hello everyone! Lyn Gill here again with another fun project... a Christmas Cabin! It's a little electric tea light holder that I created for the Holidays!


I created the main pieces from Super Sculpey, just simple
shapes kind of like those from a paper doll house.


Then I molded them with Amazing Mold Putty... at this point I was super excited about the outcome!

I mixed Amazing Casting Resin with some Alumilite Dye in Native American Fleshtone – since I wanted a more reddish brown color, and let it cure in the molds. After de-molding, I brushed on a little more of the dye to give it the true look of wood. I then lined the back of the window with painters tape and poured a little bit of Amazing Clear Cast Resin tinted with yellow Alumilite Dye and let it set up overnight. For the roof pieces,  I left the white color of the Amazing Casting Resin

   

I added some of the details – a tree, shrub, wreath, door and window shutters using the Super Sculpey. The snow texture on the base is created from Super Sculpey and acrylic paint as well.


So fun and festive! It truly shines a little light on the Holidays!

What holiday decor will you create 
using Amazing Casting Products?

Well thank you so much for stopping by... Till Next Time! Lyn

As usual, you can find more of my work on my blog LynzCraftz
or on YouTube LynzCraftz, or my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...