Tuesday, May 24

Purple Resin Rain, Purple Resin Rain-ay-ainnnn... by Tanya Ruffin

Purple Rain Resin Candle- Tanya Ruffin for Amazing Mold Putty

and Violet Dye I made a tribute to the late great Prince.

Purple Rain Resin Candle- Tanya Ruffin for Amazing Mold Putty

Super easy, scoop up some resin on the craft stick
and drip down the side of the candle.

Purple Rain Resin Candle- Tanya Ruffin for Amazing Mold Putty

You can leave it pooled around the bottom or trim with scissors.

After looking at it I decided it needed a little something extra,
so I pulled out some polymer clay and came up with this...

Purple Rain Resin Candle- Tanya Ruffin for Amazing Mold Putty

It was a tad plain so I pressed a Sizzix embossing folder into the clay design. 

I used the clock design. Clock, Time, Morris Day and the Time... get it? Anyway...

Purple Rain Resin Candle- Tanya Ruffin for Amazing Mold Putty

After baking clay the next step – make a mold of the Prince Love symbol...


It's quick and easy with Amazing Mold Putty!


Mix Violet Dye with Amazing Casting Resin. Pour into mold and wait about 10 minutes to cure. Rub some Gold Rub 'n Buff® to highlight the design. I ended up casting a pink version that I used to finish my candle. I am also going to make some necklaces with my Amazing Prince Love symbol!


Go Craft Your Own Way!

Tanya





Please visit my site to see more of my inspiring creations at www.tanyaRuffin.com

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...