Tuesday, February 23

#Cre8time Stamp TRANSFERmations... DIY Resin Transfers by Bridget Cordero


Hi Everyone! I have an exciting technique I want to share with you all. I have been playing around with Amazing Clear Cast Resin, stamps, alcohol inks and StazOn® ink... just wait until you see this! If you’re interested in seeing how some awesome embellishments are made please check out the video below on my YouTube channel

I've figured out a NEW way to make resin transfers... and it couldn't be easier! I hope you enjoy my video tutorial and I'd love to see your take on this technique.



If you are having trouble viewing video, please CLICK HERE.



These are a couple of art journal pages
I embellished with the clear butterfly wings. 

How will you transform your stamp
stash with Amazing Clear Cast Resin?

Thanks everyone for stopping by! Be sure to check out all the other designers on this blog.
If you’d like to see more of my creations, please stop by my YouTube Channel at https://www.youtube.com/user/BsAlteredDesigns 
Happy crafting! ~ Bridget

• • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...