Thursday, December 31

Ring in the New Year with #Cre8time Recycling... by Maria Soto


Hi there! I decided to make a new bracelet to wear for the New Year's party. I had these empty duck tape rolls and decided to use one to make a quick and easy resin bangle. 


Now sometimes when I paint, I keep napkins handy to clean the brushes or spills. I'm very clumsy so it happens a lot. As I was working, I noticed all the pretty colors so I decided to use these decoupage a bangle... but instead of using glue, I used the Amazing Clear Cast Resin to add the napkins I used to clean up my paints.


It was so easy, I cut the empty roll in half. I gathered my supplies and went on to mix a small amount of Amazing Clear Cast Resin


Amazing Clear Cast Resin has easy to follow instructions on the box or CLICK HERE to view mixing/preparation. I mixed a small amount of resin and applied it to the outside of the empty roll a little bit at a time using the mixing stick, then applied sections of painted paper towels.


Once I was done covering the outside with the colored paper towel, I added a bit more Amazing Clear Cast Resin over all the tissue and let it dry overnight. I used a mold to hold the resin covered bangle and to make sure it would catch any excess resin.


It's all done and ready to wear! Now you can either do the same process to the inside of the bangle –or just paint it and then seal it with more resin.


I'm so ready to wear this for our New Year's party. Amazing Clear Cast Resin is one of my favorite crafting products... it can be used in so many different ways – not only to be used in mold making.

How do you use resin?
Any fun and creative ways?
Please do share with us by leaving a comment below.

Looking forwards to creating outside the box
in the coming year... Happy New Year to all!

Thanks for visiting! I invite you to stop over to my blog, "What is Creativityat http://chuy-creativity.blogspot.com to see more of my creations. Maria Soto

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...