Friday, October 2

Welcome to Lyn Gill... our AMAZING Guest Designer for October


Greetings! Today we are excited to welcome a Guest Creative joining us this month here on the Amazing Casting Products Blog... Lyn Gill – a jewelry and mixed-media artist who combines polymer clay and resin in her creations. She loves recycling and creates some fabulous altered bottles and dimensional altered book covers – some even in the Steampunk genre.


Please take some time to get to know Lyn Gill. She is one of the Amazing Creatives who submitted to our Creative Team Call and we are so excited she will be joining us this month to share her amazing creations using Amazing Casting Products.



Hello, my name is Lyn Gill and I'm from Ft. Worth, Texas. I've been creating jewelry for about 8 years now but I'm also an artist in Mixed Media as well as Altered Art. I started my creative journey at a very young age when my Mother {who's also an artist} enrolled my in an art class at 6 years of age. Little did she know it was for oil painting... one of those still hangs in her kitchen today.


Although I often work in polymer clay –
I love how resin can really bring my pieces to life. 


I'm so thrilled to be working this month with all the rest of
the wonderful team here at Amazing Casting Products.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME LYN GILL!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Lyn Gill some love. Be sure to stop back for a visit next Friday for more from Lyn. Please visit her blog, "LynzCraftz" to see more of her work. You can also follow Lyn on her YouTube Channel at LynzCraftz | and on her Facebook Page LynzCraftz.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...