Saturday, October 31

Falling #Cre8time Jewels.... Tree of Life Pendant by Guest Designer Lyn Gill

Hi, Lyn Gill here again and I've got a fun new pendant to share with you today. I started off with a polymer clay piece that I made a mold from Amazing Mold Putty. This stuff is truly amazing and it gives such great detail... it even captured the little twist and turns in the bark of the tree!


Using the Amazing Clear Cast Resin which I colored with some Mica Powder (you could even use eye shadow), then I filled the mold.


Then I gave the piece some color with a wax based
paint, these are becoming very popular.


While I should have added the jump ring while my resin was setting up... well, I didn't... LOL – but I added another layer of resin to the back, and this time embedded the jump ring.


I've already had so much fun using the Amazing Casting Products, it's been a blast! This fun Fall Tree of Life pendant will last you a lifetime but it would also make a great gift too!

Thanks so much for joining me today... Till Next Time! ~ Lyn

• • • • • • • • • • • • 


• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Please comment below and give our AMAZING Guest Creative Lyn Gill some love. We would like to give a big thanks to Lyn for joining us this month – we have enjoyed her fabulous projects! Please visit her blog, "LynzCraftzto see more of her work. You can also follow Lyn on her YouTube Channel at LynzCraftz | and on her Facebook Page LynzCraftz.


• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...