Friday, September 11

#Cre8time Dilemma... What to Do with Left Over #AmazingClearCastResin


Hi everyone! Have you ever wondered what to do with leftover resin? Recently I was working on a project and was using Amazing Clear Cast Resin. I greatly overestimated how much I would need and ended up with a lot left over. I refuse to waste product, so I began looking around my art space for something to do with it.


Knowing I had a small window of time to use the resin before it
began to cure, I searched for something that I could coat with the resin.


It started with this mixed media storage box
that I created using paint, washi tape, and rubons.


Then I found a cool monogram letter that my sister-in-law
bought me. I jazzed it up with the leftover resin, too! :)

What will YOU do with your leftover resin?
I'd love to see!

For more of my mixed media projects, please visit my blog.
Make something that makes you happy :) ~ Melissa Johnson

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...