Saturday, July 4

Celebrating #Cre8time Freedom with American "Fries"... AMAZING Inspiration by Brenda Burfeind


Happy 4th of July!!! Brenda here today to share what's become a tradition here on the Amazing Casting Products Blog that started back in 2013 with this patriotic pin. Last summer I created these dangling sparkling stars to wear... and today I am adorned with new earrings just in time for the celebration!

Today is my favorite day of the year! It's better than Christmas and my Birthday rolled into one! Today is America's birthday and my husband's birthday also. I've always been very patriotic and today I am here to inspire you with my American "Fries" earrings. You will totally understand in a minute.


My grandkids have recently come to live with us and therefore we have all sorts of toys laying around the house. The crafter in me is always looking at their toys wondering what I could mold or create with using Amazing Casting Products

Today is no exception! Recently we were playing kitchen and I saw these amazing French Fries in their mixture of play food...

Oh how the wheels started to spin!

I just had to make a mold with those cute play fries. I poured them with some Amazing Casting Resin after making a mold with the Amazing Mold Putty and let them cure for about 5 minutes.


Using regular acrylic paints, I painted some red stripes and a small section in blue on top of the white Amazing Casting Resin. E6000® and some rhinestones for some bling and drilling a hole to attach some jump rings and earring wires I now I have the perfect earrings for the 4th of July!


I totally thought how the shape of those French fries reminded me of a waving flag... and I brought that vision to life! AMAZING!!!


I hope I've inspired you to use something out of your kids'
or grandkids' stash and create something fun!

How do you Celebrate your Cre8time Freedom?

Thanks for stopping and until next time, Brenda from Creativity is a State of Mind wishing you a safe 4th of July!

Visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see some more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...