Friday, May 22

A Pendant for your Thoughts... AMAZING #Jewelry Inspiration by Tracy Alden


Hello! Tracy here with another Amazing Casting Products inspiration post! Whenever I craft I try my best to not waste many of my supplies, and save as much as possible for future projects. This is no different for the many molds I create using these amazing products! I might cut up some molds for filler for future molding projects but most of my molds I seal in freezer bags and label them for more casting projects. 

I have a wonderful collection of beads, chains and findings from Linpeng International Inc./Fiona Accessories but I wasn't sure what to put with them. Then I remembered I had some great Organic Shapes molded with Amazing Mold Rubber that a created awhile back. 


I found the large tear drop focal pendant mold was the perfect size for a deceased Garden Spider that was found. I tinted it with Alumilite Dyes and used some mica flakes to add visual interest. Delicate gold tone chain from Fiona Accessories worked wonderful with the warm amber tinted tone of the Amazing Clear Cast Resin.


Using both Alumilite Dyes and Alumidust I created this layered metallic flame piece. I finished off the dramtic look with a vintage frame and satin cording. 


I had quite a few people request I do more of the Cosmic Cabochons, such as the ones I made for the Amazing Casting Products CHA display, but this time instead of being attached to a dress, it was a necklace focal. With glitter, Alumilite Dyes and Alumidust, I created a multi-layer miniture universe cabochon. Once again I used a vintage frame, chain and crystals from Fiona Accessories to finish this flashy piece.



With many varieties of craft supplies and Amazing Casting Products at my finger tips, I can revisit and remake more pieces to enjoy.


What AMAZING arts and crafts can you create?


Visit my blog Art Resurrected for more craft tutorials!

Until next time, safe travels! ~ Tracy

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...