Tuesday, April 14

Ring Of Resin Pendants... by Lynne Suprock


Hello fellow crafters and art chix! Lynne here today with a few of my favorite and fun pieces of hardware inspired jewelry, using Amazing Casting Products

On any given day that I might need birdseed or plant food, I will take some extra time to stroll through those hardware store aisles – looking for potential creative props or parts for my next project. Today, I found some of these...


And made some of these...


Of course, I used Amazing Casting Products to create the combos in these funky and colorful pendants... Amazing Mold Putty, Amazing Clear Cast Resin and Alumilite Dyes.


I mixed half of the pendant molds with Amazing Clear Cast Resin and let dry. Then came back and added a bit of colored resin or a few colored dots of resin and let dry. It took a bit of dry time to achieve the layered look, but I love how it turned out. In the end, I drilled some holes and added the beads and chain.


What can you do with your
and a few parts from
the hardware store?

I would love if you would leave a comment below to let us know how this technique works for you! Please share what you make with Amazing Casting Products on our website in the User Gallery.

Please visit my blog "Simply Pretty Stuff" to see more of my creations
and to view my upcoming workshop schedule.  ~ Lynne

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...