Friday, February 6

Introducing our AMAZING Featured Artist for February... Katie Smith

  

Happy Friday! Today we continue our "Featured Artist" series here at the Amazing Casting Products blog. Each month we feature one artist who will share a special project and some inspiration using Amazing Casting Products. We are proud to have Katie Smith join us as our Featured Artist for February and join us for some Cre8time fun! 


Our featured artist this month is an artist who became introduced to us here at Amazing Casting Products last year when participating in our "For the Love Of..." Crafting Contest... and was our prize winner. Meanwhile Katie is a maker, an avid blogger and designer who dabbles in so many areas of arts and crafts at her blog www.punkprojects.com. Her range of work is fun and inspiring and I personally enjoy receiving her posts via email... I especially love her hand-painted shoes! She also is the indie crafts columnist for CraftGossip.com.


I had the pleasure of meeting Katie in person at the Winter CHA where she was there working for CraftGossip.com getting the scoop on all the hot new products. She even did a review of the new Amazing Remelt {CLICK HERE to jump over and check it out}.

A little bit about Katie...


I'm Katie, a 22 yr old artist currently living in Dallas/Fort Worth. I do a little bit of everything crafty – scrapbooking, card making, drawing, mixed media and art journaling, sewing, quilting, basket making, general DIY’s and painting canvas shoes that I sell in my etsy shop!


I'm a published artist in multiple magazines including Creating Keepsakes, Stitch Craft Create as well as a few craft books.

I received some resin making supplies for my birthday a couple of years ago and since then I’ve experimented with it a little here and a little there but recently I’m getting more and more into it. It has taken a bit of practice but I’m figuring it out and loving playing with resin!

You can see more of my art on my blog: www.punkprojects.com.

  

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Thanks so much for dropping by! Check back next Friday for more from our Featured Artist Katie Smith... you don't want to miss it! CLICK HERE to visit her blog punkprojects.com and see more of her fabulous work. Don't forget to drop CraftGossip.com and check out her Indie Crafts column.

Have a fabulous day! :) Sb


• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for featuring me! I'm excited to be posting this month!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...