Friday, November 21

Heather Kindt... an AMAZING Featured Artist Spotlight



Greetings AMAZING Crafters! Today we have a fun questionnaire that we posed to our Featured Artist Heather Kindt! Have fun getting to know her a little better! For more information about Heather's project above... please CLICK HERE. :) Sb

A little bit about Heather...


I currently live in West Des Moines, Iowa, but I mostly grew up in Denver, Colorado. Growing up I was not artistic or creative, but I have always been a fan of Impressionistic art and bold colors. It wasn't until my son was born that I started creating with paper. Five years ago I discovered art journaling.

The more I experimented with my art, the more media I got hooked on. From journal pages, I went to canvases and started including dimentional objects. Sometimes called "Assemblage" which led to making artsy jewelry. From paint, ink, watercolor, stamping, paper, tape, found objects, fabric, encaustics, beads, crystals, and resin to drawing pencils, there are almost no media that I don't like!

Online I share art adventures on my Facebook page, Heather Marie Kindt.

• • • • •

Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...


What did you want to be when you grew up?
I wanted to be my mom who is a mom.

Coke or Pepsi???

Diet Coke and caffeine free at night.


What inspires you?
Impressionism, especially with bright colors.

What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?

I've been pretty lucky to have done many things on my bucket list, but I have an art bucket list! I'd like to sell prints of some of the artwork I create in my journals.

If you could print any phrase
on a T-shirt, what would it say?

My motto and favorite quote:
"I am not afraid, I was born to do this." ~ Joan of Arc


If you could mold ANYTHING with
Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?

The Eiffel Tower

Photo from wikipedia.com


What style of music gets your creative juices going?

I like audio books because it keeps my mind occupied so I can make art
without second guessing myself as much. It's really relaxing! 

• • • • •

Thanks for stopping by today! We hope you enjoyed this fun visit with Heather KindtCheck back a littler later today for more from our Featured Artist... you don't want to miss it! CLICK HERE to head on over to Heather's Facebook Pageor HERE to visit her blog Color Me Heather to see more of her fabulous work.


Have a wonderfully creative day!


 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Does the idea of playing with AMAZING Crafting Products
get you in the mood to try some new things!? 

Amazing Crafting Products and the Alumilite company are looking for Creative Team Members!! You can check out the details of our call HERE!


 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...