Tuesday, August 12

Jewelry to Flip Flop Over... AMAZING Inspiration by Brenda Burfeind

Good day, Brenda here again to hopefully inspire you to make some jewelry for your flip flops. I love coordinating my flip flops to my outfits, but sometimes they need a little extra bling.

How do you go about that?

Well you start with this...


You create this... 


and you wind up with this!


You can view the entire tutorial on my blog HERE.

What kind of jewelry would you
create for your flip flops? 

I love comments, so please tell me what you would make for your flip flops!

Until next time, happy crafting!

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

3 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...