Thursday, November 21

I Can SEE Clearly NOW... AMAZING Inserts in Clear Cast Resin by DeeDee Catron

Heya Folks! DeeDee here today!

Remember earlier this month when I shared with my Amazing Mold Rubber bangle?? Well look what happens when you use Amazing Clear Cast Resin instead of Amazing Casting Resin and then INSERT things into it:


This particular casting has a bit of cheesecloth inserted in it. I just cut a bit of cheesecloth off a big roll, spread it out, tore it up a bit and laid it in the mold made of Amazing Mold Rubber. Then I poured the Amazing Clear Cast Resin over it. It cured for 24 hours and demolded like a gem!

What might you like to wear around your wrist?
Feathers? Ribbons? Rocks?
Go ahead and try Amazing Crafting Products,
and share with us by posting photos
of your projects in our User Gallery

***********

Don't forget to stop by and see me on my own blog
and I thank you for visiting me here today. ~ DeeDee
 
...........................................

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...