Tuesday, November 26

Create AMAZING Jewelry for all Seasons... Inspiration by Susan M. Brown {sbartist}


Hello Amazing Crafters! Susan here today with some inspiration today. One of the great things with making molds is that you can make as many castings of an item as you heart desires. With Thanksgiving (my favorite holiday) just days away... I wanted to share this autumn necklace I made using my cast wishbone.

CLICK HERE to see the original post from Feb. 2012
(Wow - time certainly flies).


This "Autumn Splendor" necklace features a resin wishbone that has been mold and cast using Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin and colored with Alumilite Metallic Powders. Using various gears, leaf brads and jewelry findings, I layered the wishbone upon a stamped silk leaf and matching die cut/embossed resin paper book pages and mica leaf shapes.


So make sure you save those wishbones and let them dry out so you can make a mold... then you can make your own jewelry piece and make a wish as you break the real one on New Year's!
.................................

If you would like to see more of my creations,
please visit my blog sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic evening!
.................................

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely necklace for dressing up for the holidays! Actually, I could see it as an ornament too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and I agree, it would make a great ornament.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh! How I love to wear such a lovely necklace. It is really gorgeous. And I am pretty sure that would be a great way to complete one’s outfit on Holiday.
    WhiteLightProductions.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...