Tuesday, October 8

October 8th Cre8time Today... for Making Festive Halloween WEARABLES! AMAZING Inspiration
by Susan M. Brown


Today is October 8th... and it's Cre8time! Susan here with a fun project to inspire you to take a little CRE8TIME and make something fun! With Halloween just around the corner - Amazing Crafting Products are out on my counter ALL THE TIME lately... at the ready for any and EVERY project.

So today I am sharing a quick and easy jewelry piece I created using Amazing Mold Putty and cast in Amazing Casting Resin! I have this Halloween tombstone decor I picked up at the Dollar Tree last year. It's a nice size and it has a cool spooky skull detail on the front. I thought this would be great on a pendant to wear for the season. I also wanted to show you in REAL-TIME {and unedited} how I created the mold and casting for my new jewels.



Part One... Creating the skull pendant centerpiece.



Part Two... Creating the outer border mold for pendant.



Part Three... Demolding each part and then creating composite mold.



Part Four... Final composite mold and pendant cast in Amazing Casting Resin
with Alumilite Violet Dye and Alumilite Gun Metal Metallic Powder


I took a worn emory board and sanded away some areas to let the gorgeous purple peek through the distressed metallic finish. To complete - I drilled a small hole and wire wrapped a small hanger with a bead finding, strung on a ready made Darice Necklace cord and this beauty is "READY to WEAR"!


What will you make using your Cre8time today?

If you would like to see more of my creations,
please visit my blog sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day!
.................................

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog via email on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

2 comments:

  1. OMG, Susan. This is so cool! Love it!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love how you played with the putty and combined to hand make your mold - very creative and fun to watch all the videos.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...