Monday, August 26

Amazing Mold Putty Did NOT Work! Not to FEAR... AMAZING MOLD RUBBER to the RESCUE!!

Wait. WHAT!?

That's RIGHT! There are times when Amazing Mold Putty ISN'T the solution, (I have a very HARD time finding them, but they happen.) So what do you do when it isn't what you need? Use Amazing Mold Rubber!! Below, you can see the DIFFERENCE that Amazing Mold Rubber made! The bottom claw was one I TRIED to create using Amazing Mold Putty, but the corners were too sharp, and I couldn't use the mold to totally surround the claw.


When I poured the resin in the mold, it was too shallow, and didn't work right.


HOWEVER, when I got to be one of the first to try the new Amazing MOLD RUBBER... I realized that because it is more flexible, I might be able to get a better mold from the original claw.

Here's the original.


Once I was able to create a mold that totally surrounded the claw, I was able to get the mold I had originally hoped to get!!


So what are you waiting for!? Get yourself some Amazing Mold Rubber today, and start creating totally 3-Dimensional pieces.

What dimensional items do YOU want cast
using the New Amazing Mold Rubber


Please share your projects in the comments below! If you create something inspired by my idea, please leave a comment with a link here, so I can come and visit to see! I would love for you to visit me at my "house" too!! Thank you so much for reading!! rachel
.................................

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog via Newtorked Blogs,
bloglovin' or email on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...