Monday, June 10

JESS B's GUEST DESIGNER Spotlight...



Amazing Crafting Products has changed my perspective in the crafting world. It is a fantastic addition to every craft room out there. Bonus when you want to duplicate an item, repair something broken and make something beautiful. Now I cannot live without it.

A little bit about myself...

This 43 years young gal that is full of life to the best of my ability. Chasing after 3 little energy bunnies daily really keeps me on my toes.

I love things that are eclectic, eccentric and one of a kind. I love STEAMPUNK. You wouldn't know if you saw me. I am mad scientist when crafting and looks like an explosion on my table when I am done. 

When I’m in a crowded room I love to get the energy going and have fun. Lastly I love taking pictures of the sky from dusk till dawn and post on Instagram.

What did I want to be when I grew up?

Not sure? I asked my mom again and she said I didn’t know. I know now I want to eat and sleep making beautiful things. I am constantly evolving in crafting world always wanting to try something new to find my niche.

I asked myself why didn’t I just get a degree in art? I am not sure, but I do know this… My eyes are my canvas, my hands are my tools and guide, and I’m rewarded by smiling faces.

I thank my mom for making crafting fun.

I've answered these fun questions for inquiring minds...

If I could print any phrase on a T-shirt, what would it say?

"THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX"
or
"I HAVE A 'CAN DO' ATTITUDE"


What inspires me?

I am inspired by daily life experiences. I look at every intricate details from many things people don’t look twice at (broken glass, bricks, left over paper scraps) always figuring how I could incorporate it into my works.


What is the TOP thing to do on my "Bucket LIST"?

Amazing Clear Cast ResinAmazing Clear Cast Resin - Amazing Clear Cast Resin...
then Steampunk summer themes... then Fairies... then Weddings and Baby Showers.


If I could mold ANYTHING with Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?

Bangles, rings and branches immediately comes to mind.


What style of music gets my creative juices going?

I’m worldwide when it comes to music anything from
Classical to Bollywood, to neo-soul to techno.


Now, I pose a question to the readers...
Why haven't you tried Amazing Crafting Products yet?

I would love to hear what your answer is and what you would LOVE to create with Amazing Mold Putty... please leave a comment and your link below! To see more of my work, please CLICK HERE to visit my blog "thatzuneek".

Thanks for stopping by! 


Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...