Saturday, May 11

Featured FAN-DAY!!! Meet our AMAZING Fan Debi Tullier...


Happy Saturday!!! Today we are having our First Featured FAN-DAY for our A-MAY-ZING May with Amazing Mold Putty!!! Announcing Debi Tullier – proud fan of Amazing Crafting Products!!!


I am very happy that I found Amazing Mold Putty and Amazing Casting Resin. I love what wonderful items I can make with them. One of the best things I have created with these Amazing Crafting Products wasn’t for me but for my best friend and husband. He loves trains so much, especially his model train sets. He was always complaining about how the little tiny parts were missing if he bought a used car. I was looking at his freight car and saw the brake wheel was missing. He said that it was okay that he would find a messed up car and try and salvage the tiny wheel. Well my “wheels” started turning and I decided to use my Amazing Mold Putty to mold a tiny wheel. I have to say it IS truly amazing. The mold putty worked and worked very well too! I finally got the “I am so glad that you bought your crafting stuff!” Yeah, maybe I can buy more without so much hassle now... :)

I love everything crafting, artsy, and fun. I believe that we can inspire each other and make the world better for it! You also see more of Debi's work on her blog HERE -or- on her facebook page ZigZagZen by clicking HERE.
HO Scale Railroad parts. These are very hard to find so I used my Amazing Mold Putty to make these tiny brake wheels for our railroad cars.   ~ Debi Tullier, Featured Fan

What did you create with Amazing Crafting Products?

If you want to be one of our "Featured Fans" – please send us your BEST photo of a project made using Amazing Mold Putty, Amazing Casting Resin or Amazing Clear Cast Resin to:


Please include one AMAZING photo {and a detail if needed}, your info, blog link and a brief paragraph explanation – you may be featured on our blog for all the world to see on our next FEATURED FAN-DAY!
...........................................

Do you love to create and work in 3D? Are you imaginative and think out of the box? Can you take crisp, clear yummy and enticing photos of your work? Then you could be one of our next group of "AMAZING" Guest Designers on the Amazing Crafting Products Creative Team. CLICK HERE for more details!
...........................................

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic weekend!

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

2 comments:

  1. what a great idea. I bet your husband will let you buy as many crafting projects as you want as long as you keep him happy with his little tiny Wheels. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How wondrful that yu were able to make something for your husband!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...