Wednesday, March 27

Spring Wedding Trinket Box



Our family is so excited in the planning of our middle daughter's wedding this April. There will many goodies to distribute, so I made this little trinket box for "something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue."



  I pulled out my faithful jars of Amazing Mold Putty A and B.
Be sure to grab equal parts of each so that the mix is correct.
Knead the 2 parts together til uniform in color.   



As you can see I made 2 perfect replicas of an egg half and antique button. 
I added tan paint to the egg and ivory to the button. 
I also applied 3D Crystal lacquer to give the button some shine.



 This is the bottom half of the box. I lightly stenciled a hexagonal
motif in warm brown ink to add interest to the box.



Although small, I think it is just the right size for presenting a tiny treasure.
The eggs are in keeping will the wedding theme birds, eggs and nests.

Amazing Mold Putty is always a constant in my craft corner. Have a Happy Easter!!!!!!!!!!! 

Joyce

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...