Monday, January 2

Happy #Cre8time New Years... AMAZING DIY Resin Art by Lyn Gill


HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! Hi everyone – Lyn Gill here again with some AMAZING resin inspiration. This time I'm sharing my first try with resin painting/pouring... and I love it!!! The base is just a piece of Foam Board, but it's the perfect thing to practice on.

Using just 16 drams of Amazing Clear Cast Resin (8 drams of part "A" + 8 of part "B") in the measuring cup... I followed the simple instructions that you can see HERE. After mixing I divided it into into 5 different cups and colored each one separately with a little Alumilite Dye and Alumidust in different colors; then poured them each (except for the white pearl), back into the larger mixing cup without re-stirring. 

Then I poured the whole mixing cup onto a foam board at one time and allowed it to settle – tilting the board when needed to get the resin to flow around to cover the board. Then I dropped little drops of the white pearl resin (Amazing Clear Cast Resin + Pearl Alumidust) in various areas of the board and let it cure over night. 

**A TIP** If you try this, please be sure to cover your work surface with waxed paper or some other protection as this can be a messy project.

The results are stunning! 
I'm crazy about this technique and will definitely try more! 


Gorgeous right?!! It was so much fun and I love the randomness of the finished piece... no two will ever be the same! There's much more to come in the New Year – I promise!

Do you have any crafty New Years resolutions?

Well than you so much for joining me again here at Amazing Casting Products – Hope you have an Amazing New Year!... Till Next Time! Lyn

As usual, you can find more of my work on my blog LynzCraftz
or on YouTube LynzCraftz, or my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...