Friday, November 11

#Cre8time to Remember our Veterans...
by Brenda Burfeind


Good day crafters! Brenda here and today I want to share a little thank you card I put together for Veteran's Day... in my favorite "patriotic" theme. Do you recognize a little something?! I created the embellishments for this using the resin paper I made for my 4th of July windchime {in case you missed it, CLICK HERE to pop over and take a peek}.


Using Amazing Clear Cast Resin, I turned a paper table cloth into resin paper – then used Art-C dies to cut out the shapes. I added a bit of ribbon, cardstock and a matching napkin for the background! Easy-peasy!

Thank you to all those who have served
or are still serving! God Bless America

Please leave me a comment with your ideas and also head over
to Creativity is a State of Mind to see what else I am up to.

Until next time... ~ Brenda wishing you a great day!

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...