Thursday, October 27

Make a #Cre8time Statement for Halloween... "WereWolf Moon" pendant by Lyn Gill


Hello everyone! Lyn Gill here again and I've got a fun project just in time for Halloween! So enjoy that party in style and be the talk of the town... with a handmade resin and polymer pendant.


First I started by grabbing my Amazing Mold Putty Moon mold (an oldie but a goodie) and Wolf head molds. I prepared a batch of Amazing Clear Cast Resin with Alumilite Dye and filled the Moon mold; and while I waited for resin to cure I used polymer clay for the Wolf head.

When both cured, I used silver metal leaf under the moon to make it really shine, then added a bit of brown acrylic paint to give a little definition. For the wolf I used various metal paints and patinas, then glued in some glass rhinestones for the eyes. I used some glue on style bales to attach it and bring it all together... ready to wear!

"WereWolf Moon" 


What a great result! This was such a fun project, perfect for Halloween! As a jewelry artist I'm always trying to mix it up a bit and combining elements is a must – combining these two molds was a natural.

What Halloween projects did you make?

Well, thank you all so much for stopping by today...
Till Next Time! Lyn

You can also find my work on my own blog LynzCraftz
or on YouTube LynzCraftz , or my Facebook page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...