Tuesday, December 29

Sneaking a little Holiday #Cre8time... AMAZING #jewelry Inspiration by Melissa Johnson

Hello everyone! I hope everyone had a wonderful holiday :) Today I am sharing a necklace I made over the Christmas break using goodies in my stash and some Amazing Clear Cast Resin.


I wanted to do something creative, but with all of my kids at home for Christmas break it's hard to get much accomplished. This necklace was very easy to make and I was able to use up some things I had in my stash. Always a bonus in my book!

I used some vintage style buttons and broke the backing off of them so they would lay flat. After some digging I found a bezel I had never used and another resin charm I had made a while back. I hot glued the buttons in the bezel, filled in the space with a few stones, and poured Amazing Clear Cast Resin over the entire piece. I also swirled in a bit of the Gold Alumidust.


Here is the final piece, all completed and put together.



What did you make in your
Cre8time over the holiday break? :)

Make something that makes you happy :) ~ Melissa Johnson
For more of my mixed media projects, please visit my blog.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...