Tuesday, November 24

Having a #Stamping BLOCK - No Problem!! #Cre8time Quick Fix by Aimée Wheaton


This inspiration post came out of me being a cheapskate when it comes to flat/unmounted stamps. I never could justify buying the acrylic blocks to mount them on and have a bunch of them that I rarely use because they are unmounted. It hit me that I could make my own mounts using products I have already! YAY! A creative solution that is an easy fix.


I had a blank rubber sheet that I could carve for stamps but it was the perfect size to mold using our Amazing Mold Putty so that is what I used.


I sized it to the unmounted stamp and then mixed up a batch of Amazing Mold Putty to form around it {CLICK HERE to view mixing/preparation}.


Mix and pour the Amazing Casting Resin because it cures fast and is white...


and then glued down the stamp! It was a perfect fit
and takes about 20 minutes from start to finish!


YAY! Look how easy that was!

Hope you all have an amazing Thanksgiving Break!

What cool fix can you make
with Amazing Mold Putty
and Amazing Casting Resin?

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me.
To see more of my work please visit my new blog "Life Glitter Makeup"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...