Wednesday, November 11

From the #Polymer Pumpkin Patch... AMAZING Inspiration by Lyn Gill

Hello, Lyn Gill here again with some Fall inspiration. I created this pumpkin from polymer clay but I decided I needed more of them so out came the Amazing Mold Putty to the rescue! I molded the base pumpkin then I used the Amazing Casting Resin tinted with some of the Alumilite dyes for the perfect orange color. This really turned out well. I added some acrylic paint to antique it just a bit, then I added the leaf and stem detail out of clay. Finished off with a glue-on bail and it's ready to go!


This would make a great gift for Thanksgiving – or turn it into a pin/brooch to wear to a party! I hope you've enjoyed this bit of inspiration... Till Next Time! ~ Lyn

As always I'm on http://lynzcraftz.blogspot.com/ and other social media – my YouTube Channel at LynzCraftz and on my Facebook Page LynzCraftz.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...