Wednesday, September 30

When #Cre8time Cardmaking goes Bird Crazy...
by Bridget Cordero

Hello everyone! I remember as a child playing with Shrinky Dinks®. I loved taking my colored pencils and coloring images and then baking them. It always amazed me how they shrunk. So I decided to mix two of my favorite products together and see what I come up with!


If you want to see how I made these Shrinky Dink birds embellishments using Amazing Clear Cast Resin and Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Bird Crazy stamps...

Please CLICK HERE to watch the video. Enjoy! :)

Thanks for stopping by!
If you’d like to see more of my creations,
please stop by my YouTube Channel

• • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCasting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...