Tuesday, August 4

Glass Pebbles so #Cre8time CHARMing... #Stamping meets #Jewelry by Tracy Alden


Hello! Tracy here with another charming project to inspire you using Amazing Casting Products! I collect all kinds of little stones, trinkets and pieces of glass. I often put them on display around the house in eclectic little assortments. I noticed the larger decorative glass pebbles I have, that can be found at most craft stores, have wonderful little round shapes that make me think of shape of charms and pendants.

The shapes and textures not only look pretty but often give my inspiration for future projects, such as the one I am sharing with you today! I knew Amazing Remelt would make not only quick but glass-smooth molds and Amazing Clear Cast Resin would be perfect to pour into the molds to create the charms... so off I went looking for my supplies!

CLICK HERE to visit
my blog Art Resurrected
for the complete craft tutorial 
to make your own
 Stamped Resin Pendants!


Mid process: I rubbed in some Alumidust, poured a second layer of Amazing Clear Cast Resin mixed with Alumilite Metallic Powder and let it cure.

**A NOTE** If you live in an high humidity area you might notice when you pop out the resin pieces the next day they will be hard but slightly tacky. Just remove them from the molds and place them on parchment paper and wait for the resin to completely harden outside of the molds.


Once the pieces were fully cured I drilled tiny holes so I could put jewelry wire and jump rings on them to be able to add chain and ribbons later.

What AMAZING arts and crafts can you create?


Visit my blog Art Resurrected for more craft tutorials!

Until next time, safe travels! ~ Tracy

• • • • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...