Thursday, August 6

A #Cre8time Message of Hope in a Bottle...
by Brenda Burfeind


Good day Amazing Friends! I wanted to share a quick post about something that I created for a friend. She has breast cancer and I wanted to give her a little "Hope". Most of you have seen those amazing bottles all over the internet that you cover in twine or yarn? I've been making some of them, but I went a tad bit further and added my own twist by adding flowers and a handmade quote stick.

Isn't it lovely?


I hope you will jump over to my blog and check out
the step-by-step instructions HERE.

Do you create gifts with a special message?

Thank you for joining us at Amazing Casting Products and please make sure to jump around and check out what all the other designers have for you.

Until next time, Brenda sending some Hope your way!
Visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind to see some more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...