Wednesday, March 18

#Cre8time for the Girls... AMAZING Gift Tags by Lynne Suprock


Lynne here with a wee bit of girly inspiration. I love cameos! I have a few nice pieces and some artsy things, all in the cameo theme. Around the holidays and for special gatherings, its fun to make your own tags for those special gifts. In keeping with the cameo theme, why not use some Amazing Casting Products to create several fun little tags?  Here are two from an Amazing Mold Putty mold of a decorative plaque I had purchased. CLICK HERE to view how I created this mold and some plaster cameo castings.  


I filled the recessed portion of the mold for these cast of ladies: one filled with Amazing Casting Resin mixed with Alumilite Black Dye, and the other using Amazing Clear Cast Resin.


I decorated each piece with a little acrylic paint and some ribbon. To finish, I used a Dremel to drill a hole at the top and tied a bit of twine. Happy gifting!!

What would you mold to create
a cast of amazing handmade gifts?

I would love if you would leave a comment below to let us know how this technique works for you! Please share what you make with Amazing Casting Products on our website in the User Gallery.

Please visit my blog "Simply Pretty Stuff" to see more of my creations
and to view my upcoming workshop schedule.  ~ Lynne

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...