Thursday, February 5

Welcoming a new AMAZING Creative to the Team... Melissa Johnson



Good Morning! It's a few days into a new month and we so many Amazing things going on! Please give a warm welcome Melissa Johnson, a mixed-media artist and an old friend who is joining the Amazing Casting Products Creative Team.

 

Please take some time to get to know Melissa and show her some love. You may remember Melissa's work from our partnership with Frog Dog Studio last year. You won't have to wait long to see what's she's been creating lately – prepare to be AMAZED and INSPIRED a little later today!!!


My name is Melissa Johnson and I am a self employed small business owner, mixed media artist, wife, and mom to 5 amazing kids. I love creating mixed media pieces using many different products and techniques. I am a Pinterest junkie, and anything colorful or vintage inspires me. I love to use bright, fun colors and elements in my work.

I've been published in Somerset Studios and the book, "Art Journal Kickstarter". I started working with Amazing Casting Products when I designed for the mixed media kit club, Frog Dog Studio. You can check out my projects and tutorials at www.melsartjournal.wordpress.com. I am also on Twitter at mels_art and Instagram as melissajohnson8

  

• • • • • • • • • • • • 
WELCOME MELISSA!!!
• • • • • • • • • • • • 

This month we continue our Featured Artists series and we have a fantastic lineup of artists who will join us here on the Amazing Casting Products Blog this spring... and there will also be some newcomers joining us as GUEST DESIGNERS, too! Please CLICK HERE to see our entire team of Amazing Creatives.

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...