Tuesday, January 20

Paperpunch Fail meets REMELTABLE Success by Brenda Burfeind

Good day friends, Brenda here from Creativity is a State of Mind with a quick inspirational post. 

I tried using a border paper punch, some silver duct tape and the Amazing Remelt to make a resin piece. It did work, but I didn't make it thick enough and the holes of the detailing didn't come out too well. The nice thing about using Amazing Remelt is you can REMELT it when it doesn't quite work out the way you intended.


I will be trying this again – and building up the punched layers a bit more to have a thicker item to mold. Like I said, even if it doesn't work out correctly, I can always remelt it again using this amazing REMELTABLE product.

I hope I've inspired you to experiment
and if it doesn't work out, try, try again!

I did use the "not so good" piece for another project and you can view the entire tutorial here on my blog HERE. Thank you for stopping by and I please leave a comment and tell me what "failed" project you've turned into a WINNER!

Until next time, remember, there is never a "fail" just a New Beginning! ~ Brenda

Please visit my blog, Creativity is a State of Mind
to see more of my creations.

• • • • • • • • • • • • • •
Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...