Friday, December 19

#Cre8time Feeling "Fancy"... Inspiration Jewelry by Aimée Wheaton



Hi all! Aimée here with a new necklace design that will hopefully inspire you to jump in to working with all of the Amazing Casting Products this year! I haven't made resin jewelry in quite some time and when Susan asked me to create a piece I got excited! I've been in design/redecorate/reorganize mode lately at home and have just created a new studio space for myself so projects will be much easier for me to create. This is the first piece I created in my studio and it excites and inspires me to make a bunch more!!

   

I love creating with vintage photos, I collect them and use them in various projects. I just received a goodie box with a bunch of new Amazing Casting Products and I was super excited about using the colored Alumidust powders! I chose the Bright Blue one for this project, the colors are so vibrant! The bezel was given to me when I joined the team and it's by the Bottle Cap Co. I brushed the dust on the bezel for some extra zing.


Most of this piece came from a stash I have of found objects, the ideas are endless with a box of junk! this is what I came up with using various things like handmade paper from my Gelli Plate, beads, glitter and more. Not sure if this is a girl or boy LOL!


Add Amazing Clear Cast Resin and then create the necklace to accompany the pendant!


I really LOVE how the resin sharpens things up!


Wear it out and get many compliments on your "Fancy" necklace!!

Let's see what you can create
with your stash of junk box items,
and beads!!

Feel free to stop by my FB page to see the latest with me. 
To see more of my work please visit my blog "Creative Flutters"
and also at the Aimée Wheaton Art and Design website.

Till next time! Xoxo Aimée

 • • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...