Saturday, June 21

Ugly Duckling Jewelry Becomes a Swan... Molding and Casting Found Jewelry Pieces by Tanya Ruffin

I love to make molds of found jewelry pieces. There is a discount jewelry store in my town and I frequent their aisles searching for the perfect piece!!


This is a couple of my plastic "gaudy" original findings.


My new and improved cast resin versions ready for creating!

Watch these videos to see how some somewhat
ugly duckling jewelry can become a swan!

Items Used:

Part 1:

 


Please stick around to watch Part 2


It's so amazing to see how an ordinary item
can be transformed into something beautiful.


The roses worked great as a "POP" of dimension to complete my Sugar Skull!

What jewelry pieces would you
mold and cast into something Amazing?

Until Next Time... ~ Tanya

Tanya Ruffin with Create Studios

Please visit my site to see more of my inspiring creations at www.tanyaRuffin.com




• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...