Thursday, June 5

Introducing our AMAZING Featured Artist
for June... Tina Walker


Greetings Amazing Crafters! Today we continue our "Featured Artist" series here at the Amazing Crafting Products blog. Each month we feature one artist who joins us to share a special project and some inspiration using Amazing Crafting Products. The altered paintbrush above features a heart filled with crushed opal flakes and Amazing Clear Cast Resin {click here to jump to see entire project}.


Our featured artist is someone who has become a great friend to us here and we have become great "Partners in Crafting" with her and her team of creatives at Frog Dog Studio. We are proud to Welcome Tina Walker as she joins us as our Featured Artist for June – and just as excited to peek in on her mixed media playground and see how she puts her creative spin on Amazing Crafting Products.

A little bit about Tina...


I am a working mom, working outside the home. My children are grown, so much of my inspiration comes from my two French bulldogs, Moose & Flikka. They have quite the reputation in the scrapbook world. I currently live in Salt Lake City, Utah, but am a Mid West girl by heart. (Go Buckeyes!)

I dabbled in scrapbooking approximately 15 years ago and would create in bursts of artistic energy, but it wasn't until 4 years ago when I really started to be 'obsessed' with Scrapbooking. I have been blessed to have been published in Somerset Memories, Artful Blogging, Scrapbook Trends, and Creating Keepsakes.

My current obsession and love is getting my hands messy with all sorts of mediums: paints, inks, sprays – you name it!  The more mixed, the better.  But, you can frequently see me ‘jump’ from project type to project type.  As they say, variety is the spice of life!

You can see more of my scrapbook, Home Décor, and mixed media projects on my blog, "A Dog's Life" at http://adogslife-thirteen.blogspot.com.

• • • • • • • • • • • • 

Thanks so much for dropping by! Check back Monday for a special Mold Rubber Monday edition from our Featured Artist Tina Walker... you don't want to miss it! CLICK HERE to head on over to Tina's Blog "A Dog's Lifeand see more of her fabulous work.

Hope you are having an AMAZINGLY creative day! :) Sb

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...