Wednesday, April 16

Tanya Ruffin... An AMAZING Artist Spotlight

Greetings Amazing Crafters! This month are featuring the members of our Creative Team. Today we bring you a fun Q&A with another one of our AMAZING Creatives... Tanya Ruffin - and we'll get to know her a little better! Her unique and original creations with a NOLA flair will have you dancing to your own creative beat. I had the pleasure of meeting and working together with Tanya in person at CHA this past January. Her work on display in the Designer Showcase was truly AMAZING and it was a delight to meet her work and see her work in person. I look forward to more creative adventures together in the future. Enjoy :) Sb

"I am born and raised in the deep south and love doing artwork inspired by my native Louisiana. My master degree in Art History is a highly marketable degree - not! Which is why I work at the local university (LSU) in the IT Department. I have been there almost 16 years. I am married to a gigging musician and have four crazy cairn terriers (think Toto from "The Wizard of Oz") - All of which support my passion. I opened a teaching art studio 3 years ago and dream of the day it is my main job!"

Some fun questions for the inquiring minds...

• • • • •

What did you want to be when you grew up?

"I always said I wanted to be a Commercial Artist -
I guess that translates to graphic designer now."


Coke or Pepsi???
"Coke (diet)"


What inspires you?

"Vintage, Steampunky Things, Classic Movies
and Medieval/ Renaissance Art!"


What is the TOP thing to do on your "Bucket LIST"?

"Spend a month in Florence, Italy!"


If you could print any phrase
on a T-shirt, what would it say?


Trust me, I know what I'm doing!
I had to ask my hubby :)



If you could mold ANYTHING with
Amazing Mold Putty, what would it be?
"All of my dog's paw prints. It's possible, but they would not comply."


What style of music gets your creative juices going?
"Classic Rock or some Stevie Nicks because she is vintage,
Steampunky and hopelessly romantic." 

We hope you enjoyed this peek inside Tanya's world.

Thanks so much for dropping by! Check back later today for some AMAZING Inspiration from  Tanya Ruffin... you don't want to miss it! CLICK HERE to head on over to Tanya's blog "www.tanyaRuffin.com" and check out more of her work. If you are in Tanya's neck of the woods, be sure to visit Create Studios and have a creative spa day!


• • • • • • • • • • • • • •

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...