Wednesday, February 12

Vintage Resin Sheets... Make AMAZING Table Decor in Your #Cre8time by Tanya Ruffin


When I needed something to decorate a plain white tabletop for a display – I thought about making some die-cut flowers and leaves. Of course no simple flower and leaves would do. I decided to use vintage postcard images and photos of classic movies stars! I selected my images and I printed out some LASER prints. They must be laser or the images will tend to bleed when you cover with resin.


With my prints in hand, I then mixed a batch of Amazing Clear Cast Resin (CLICK HERE to view mixing and preparation). Using a foam brush, I brushed a thin layer of resin on the paper. Place your resin coated paper on a sheet of wax paper. Repeat a few coats of resin and let sit over night. When your sheets are cured, you can then use your die cutter to cut out shapes.

The results are translucent and quite becoming.


Some areas with thick black toner take more Amazing Clear Cast Resin to make smooth coat. On some of the leaves, I left the resin pooling up on the surface because it looked like dew.
 
I like the mistakes that you end up loving!




What Can You Do with Resin Sheets?


Until next time! ~ Tanya

Please visit my site to see more of my inspiring creations at www.tanyaRuffin.com





• • • • • • • • • •


CLICK HERE for Details how you can enter to WIN!

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...