Saturday, November 2

Fall Breezes Welcome in the Holiday Season... AMAZING Inspiration from Susan M. Brown {sbartist}


Welcome to November! Susan here to share some inspiration today. Now that Halloween is over, I am moving ahead to Thanksgiving and Christmas crafts. This winter wonderland tag is made using the same techniques as my Halloween Tag from a few days ago... just using a different a color scheme and elements... and of course some Amazing Mold Putty too!


I needed a frame I didn't have one on hand... BUT... I do have a Viva Las VegaStamps! lacy oval frame stamp (Doily #18849) that would be perfect. So I'm got out my Amazing Mold Putty and made a border mold with my stamp.

**WARNING**

You need to thoroughly cover your stamp with petroleum jelly to protect your stamp - the rubber of the stamps and Amazing Mold Putty touching are reactive with each other. Watch closely and limit the time of stamp in contact with mold putty and remove it as soon as curing is completed.


As you can see here with stamp removed from mold. Some of the Amazing Mold Putty has stuck to stamp, which I cleaned off with soap and water immediately so the detail of my stamp is not clogged up and to stop any reaction the two compounds may have.


Now with a mold of my decorative border stamp - I filled it with Creative Paperclay® and let it cure. When paperclay is dried I inked and covered with Ranger Embossing Ink and heat embossable glue powder; then dredged in Antique Linen Distress Glitter. I went back with Vintage Photo and Broken China Distress Inks to add some depth and color to the edges.

Welcome to a Winter Wonderland...


Layered on a collaged background using several of Viva Las VegaStamps! images; stamped glittered snowflakes and matching icicle chipboard... all tied off on top with a sheer organza ribbon hanger!

What are you Molding and Casting
for use on Holiday Projects?

If you would like to see more of my creations,
please visit my blog sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here.

Thanks for stopping by and have a fantastic day! ~ Susan :)
.................................

Don't miss a single post!
Please subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at @AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...