Thursday, July 4

Celebrating the 4th with AMAZING "Patriotic" Inspiration... by Brenda Lee Burfeind

Good day, Brenda here again. I hope you all have a wonderful and safe 4th of July. I'm so excited to be here today because the 4th of July is my all time favorite holiday for a few of reasons in no particular order.


1. I love Fireworks (and where we live we can blow them off from the 26th of June through the 7th of July)!

2. I love my husband and he was born on the 4th of July... what a lucky guy!

3. I love Patriotic Jewelry, and I own a ton of it!

So what better way to celebrate the 4th of July
and the good ole USA than with a new pin.

I love the look of the domino, but frankly I find them a bit heavy. So... Amazing Crafting Products to the rescue! I molded a domino with Amazing Mold Putty, then casted using Amazing Casting Resin, and created this:


The resin is so light weight and is a perfect canvas for Sharpies... yes, did you know you can write on your resin pieces with Sharpies? Yup, you sure can! I stamped the firework image for the background first with a Stazon inkpad which dries instantly. I also filled in color with my sharpies and painted the USA directly over that and again using my black sharpie I outlined that.

So I hope I've inspired you to get out your Amazing Crafting Products and your Sharpies and create something beautiful.

Thanks for stopping by to check out my inspiration and I'd love for you to stop by and see me at my blog "Creativity is a State of Mind". ~ Brenda Lee Burfeind

Thanks for stopping by and have a Fabulous 4th of July!

Don't forget to subscribe to our blog on the right side bar:
Twitter at AmazingCrafting | Facebook at AmazingMoldPutty | YouTube at AmazingMoldPutty

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...