Saturday, May 4

Molding ANYTHING and EVERYTHING...
AMAZING Inspiration from Susan M. Brown


I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend and all of the National Scrapbooking Day festivities. Susan here to bring you some creative inspiration today - because when I am creating with Amazing Crafting Products... the "SKY IS THE LIMIT"!

Even during my brief hiatus from this team, these products were a mainstay in my basic toolkit. I always keep a lookout for everyday things that can be transformed into something fun and creative.


When I get some creative inspiration...
I run with it - regardless of its origin.

Back on Valentine's Day I received a small gift bag of heart-shaped foil wrapped chocolates and a box of fun conversation hearts from my sweetie. Holy cow!!! I couldn't wait to break the hearts out of the box and turn them into a new piece of festive jewelry and the chocolate hearts would make perfect petals of a dimensional shamrock.


So with my chocolates, I arranged them into a shamrock shape; and the conversation hearts arranged into a circle to make a round pendant – both molded with Amazing Mold Putty and then cast in colored UTEE. Please click here to watch how I made the heart mold. For the heart pendant I brushed a few colors of Ranger alcohol inks into the mold which was transferred to the Ranger UTEE {ultra thick embossing enamel} when poured. For the shamrocks I added green mica pigment and emerald green color spray. And viola – two projects, each taking a little over an hour, both created from shaped candy. The shamrock adorns an altered glass block for seasonal holiday decor and I have a brand new necklace to wear for the spring season. You just gotta love this stuff!!

"Gumdrops of Love" Pendant


You won't believe what I did with my EASTER candy! I'd love to hear what fun things have inspired you to get creative with Amazing Crafting Products.

I encourage you to stroll around through the many AMAZING projects from our Creative Team members for more great tips and ideas! If you would like to see more of my creations, please visit my blog sbartist : painting in the dark by clicking here.  ~ Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...