Tuesday, February 19

QUEEN OF ME

I love Amazing Mold Putty and I say it every post. My time on the Design Team is winding down and I am starting to get sad. I love it and I love all the creative uses for it. For this month I made a tag for someone as a RAK and used AMP and Resin for the crown and wings. I used Gun Metal Metallic Powder from Alumilite and added a bit of glitter for some detail. First I inked up the tag with a lot of different inks and paints to make a cool background. Then I drew a quick face and body on it and used a creme color acrylic paint and painted it. I loved the color from the base coming through to the body and face.I mixed my and made my molds and then poured my Resin with a tiny bit of the powder. I added eyes and embelleshments and the word FLY in glitter on top. I left the hole open so it can be hung. I love the way this came out and am so happy with it! Please try this product! The things you can do with are endless!

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...