Monday, January 7

Fresh New Start

Happy 2013 Amazing Mold Putty fans!!  Wow can't believe another year has come and gone but I must this year was filled with so many great things.  I made so many new new friends, learned so many new techniques, and definitely became a better crafter thanks to all of you.

For my first project for the new year I want to share a tag I made.

 Angel cherub I used to make a mold of
 The finished mold

 I added color die to the resin.  You add dye to Part "A"
 This is how the angel came out I then used Inka Gold and rubbed it on the angels wing and hair
 These pieces are Gina's Designs chipboard this are just a few pieces from her Steampunk Set. You get multiple pieces in a set.
My finished tag!
You can find me at: Simply Monica
Hugs
Monica

2 comments:

  1. I love your tag. Its beautiful. Your cherub turned out fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is so beautiful, I love this tag, well done

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...